Note: Some links are broken now. Am in the process of fixing some and deleting others…
Douglas Adams : Radical Atheist
I encourage others to post their own links which contain a different point of view. Do you believe in The Golden Rule? I do. Perhaps you have a different world view that you would care to share…
The following educational videos are intended for believers in the God of Abraham (targeted mostly toward Christians), please watch at least a few of these very short videos with your intelligent, rational open mind…
- Proving that prayer is superstition
- Proving that nobody can get into heaven
- Proving that the Bible is repulsive
- Proving that Gods Plan is impossible
- Proving that Jesus is completely imaginary
- Proving that the Pope has never read the Bible
- The interview with God
- How we know that Christians are Delusional
- The best optical illusion in the world
- The beauty of Rational Thinking
- 10 questions that every intelligent Christian must answer
… Perhaps you feel the above videos miss the point? Perhaps they do. On the other hand, consider this: You may be missing the point and the intention for the so-called “other side.” Do you believe in Love and the joy of music? I do. Did you know that many atheists have a very positive, optimistic viewpoint on life? Many of us see and enjoy the music of Bach, and appreciate the the literature and lessons in the bible. One cannot appreciate the goodness (and evil) behind Western Civilization without reading and understanding the bible.
I doubt that Bach was thinking about stoning people to death as a punishment for violating on of God’s commandments when he wrote “The Passion.”
Perhaps you underestimate the power and beauty of mathematics, the awe that scientists feel when they view the Universe through their eyes. Maybe, just maybe you misjudge the feelings and world view of others.
Maybe there is more to the scientific method than meets the eye…
Perhaps we should learn to get along and tolerate different world views, but does that mean the we should tolerate a world view that advocates random killing and death of innocents? Does one evil deed on one side require another evil deed on the other? Are you sure you understand your own position of what you are advocating? How do you know you are right?
Consider this: No matter what you believe, most people think you are wrong. Surely there is not a single person on the planet who is absolutely right about everything. Maybe your world view has some flaws in it, and maybe you misinterpret what other people or teachings are saying.
Learn more …
Richard Dawkins:Lecture1. Waking up in the universe (1 of 7)
- The Brights – “A bright is a person who has a naturalistic worldview …”
… Here is a different take on religion, with a different point-of-view that a friend sent me:
Vexon Crabtree on Single God Religions
- Randi Exposes Fake Preacher
- James Randi exposes James Hydrick
- The Price of Atheism(2020 ABC) Atheist girl kicked off her school’s basketball team.
- Atheist Walking
- Atheism: A Rough History Of Disbelief ep.1 prt.2
- Atheism: A Rough History Of Disbelief ep.1 prt.3
- Atheism: A Rough History Of Disbelief ep.1 prt.4
- Atheism: A Rough History Of Disbelief ep.1 prt.5
- Atheism: A Rough History Of Disbelief ep.1 prt.6
- Atheism: A Rough History Of Disbelief ep.2 prt.1
… See the rest of A Rough History simply by scrolling through YouTube….